DATA TREATMENT POLICY
Through this notice, ANA TREVISANI, SL informs users of the website that, in compliance with EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016 OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION. ORGANIC LAW 3/2018 OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND GUARANTEE OF DIGITAL RIGHTS relativ or the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data (hereinafter, RGPD), personal data provided will be incorporated into our file owned by ANA TREVISANI, SL with registered office at Calle República de El Salvador, 8-3º, 15701 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña – Spain)
I. LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legitimacy to carry out the processing of user data is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case. On the other hand, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the service itself. The treatment of the data in order to send electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out these treatments in accordance with current regulations. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments performed previously. Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of the company.
II. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
We inform you that only those data necessary for the correct development of the relationship between the parties are collected, and in particular, for any of the following purposes:
– Manage the contracting of services and those administrative procedures of the existing commercial relationship.
– Manage the use of any of those features that are made available in this web space, including, but not limited to, the subscription to newsletters and inquiries or requests for information. The user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements. The personal data you provide will always be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
We inform you that the company is the final recipient of this data and it is who decides on the purpose, content and use of the processing of personal data provided by users.
III. DATA COMMUNICATION
It authorizes us to have your personal data transferred to all the companies that participate in the organization and / or commercialization of the event for which you provide us with the data, as well as to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the provision of the service and to third companies in legal obligation assumptions.
IV. SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with current regulations, Ana Trevisani, SL guarantees that it has adopted all technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in ATTN ion to the nature of the personal data. The company makes clear its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, and carries out the necessary technical security measures to prevent their loss, manipulation, dissemination or alteration.
V. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
We inform you that your data will be deleted at the time you revoke your consent, proceeding to its destruction, except in the case that there is a legal rule that requires its conservation, proceeding, in this case, to the blocking of the data until the expiration of the shelf life
SAW. RIGHTS OF USERS
Finally, we also inform you that at any time you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition with respect to your personal data provided in the data protection regulations, by sending a letter accompanied by a Photocopy of the identity document to the company’s email email@example.com
Specifically, you can exercise the rights that are developed below:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Get confirmation on whether the company is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Exercise the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of them.
The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by the company, where appropriate.
– Request the portability of your data.
In case of disagreement regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, an organization that holds the control authority in the matter, located at C / Jorge Juan, 6 in Madrid (CP 28001).
The use of this site after the changes, will imply the acceptance of them.